Her name is Tamar Weinberg, and she is quite the schwag collector. I have never met Tamar, but have to admit it would be great to meet her because she has such an eclectic resume! I stumbled upon one her stories she wrote for SearchEngineLand on Schwag of a SMX conference I attended. I also sent her a prized possession I picked up there, a rare Google pen..this thing was “phat”, so she could add this to her constant desire of collecting Schwag.
There is more to Tamar however, you see she is also a freelance writer and internet marketing consultant, a professional blogger, social media marketer, and much more. Tamar’s primary blog is called Techipedia where she showcases her enthusiasm. We gotta love people like this. She thinks vertically and outside the box, has the pulse on whats new with SEM & SMM, much more than I. Tamar is also available for web strategy, blogging, and social media consultations. If you would like to touch base with her about the consulting services and availability, feel free to email Tamar at tamar (at) techipedia (dot) com.
Hail the Schwag queen…
Here are some of her sites as well as sites she writes for, pretty heavy resume…
- Schwag Addict, a weblog showcasing freebies from a variety of conferences, including reviews on gadgets and product offerings.
- Techipedia, Tamar’s primary blog focused on social media and internet marketing.
- Searchengineland, Nuff said, Danny Sullivan’s brainchild success
- Lifehacker, a blog with an emphasis on technology, productivity, and free software that helps you get things done.
- Mashable, one of the world’s premier weblogs on social networking news.
- Search Engine Roundtable, the world’s leading blog on search marketing forum discussion.
- Pixelopera, a photographic journey into New York City and beyond.
- Photocritique, a blog about photography and photography tips.
- Ramblings of a System Administrator, a weblog about tips and tricks related to system administration, particularly on Linux.